The Talking Lion

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Best. Thing. Ever...

I mean this is best for all you geeks. I am obviously not a geek. I swear. Shut up and read this:
Searching for a Han Solo of your very own? Or the gal who can reformat your hard drive? Geek 2 Geek (http://www.gk2gk.com), an online dating service for self-proclaimed nerds, is for you. The three-month-old site aims to help bookworms, obsessive gamers and other pocket-protecting types nationwide find love.

The rules are simple: Members come up with user names like "Tall, Dork and Handsome" or "Preppy Trekkie," then create a free profile that includes information such as their favorite board game, Web site or gadget.

I don't need this shit, but you may. Also, my handle would be (see: is) Emcee Escher....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home