The Talking Lion

Monday, July 25, 2005

"...By lunchtime a cake is wheeled out with bottles of champagne, and we all have a lot of fun."

Although Wedding Crashers was a bit of a disappointment, I throroghly enjoyed Christopher Walken's performance. The man has to try hard in order to not be funny. He is also awesome in real life. From the Denver Post:

Christopher Walken admitted he pretends it's his birthday to get free cake.

"I sit in the make-up trailer very early in the morning and while the lady is patting my face with a brush, I look very sad," Walken told the London Independent. "And sooner or later she'll ask: 'What's the matter? You look a little down today.' So, I'll say: 'I'm all right.' Then she'll finally ask again: 'Come on. What is it?' Then I reply: 'It's my birthday, and I'm sad, because I'm alone ... and I don't have a cake.' ... By lunchtime a cake is wheeled out with bottles of champagne, and we all have a lot of fun."


High five, Chris. High five.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home