The Talking Lion

Sunday, September 25, 2005

HUNDREDS!!! I MEAN HUNDREDS!!!!

If ever there was an example of public disapproval of the administration, it showed today.

Saturday's anti-war protest brought 100,000 people. Today's pro-war rally brought out about 400. Thank you, and good night.

The best sign. The most telling sign was as follows (in bold):
One sign on the mall read "Cindy Sheehan doesn't speak for me" and another "Arrest the traitors"; it listed Sheehan's name first among several people who have spoken against the war.

These are the people that support the war, those whose actions tell the Constitution to "fuck off."

Never am I prouder of my beliefs than when I see the anemic attempts at challenging them by idiots like these. It's good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home