The Talking Lion

Monday, October 10, 2005

Fucking midterms...

Yeah, as you may have noticed the postings have been sporadic at best recently. That's because of stupid midterms. I have a bunch of papers due this week and a bunch of tests the following week. Also, I am trying to finish the first issue of Left Hook Magazine to be published in a couple weeks as well as write a column for the paper every week.

So, I am taking a break from the blog until the smoke clears. I might post, I might not. I will, however, link to my columns so check back here on Wednesday!


The Silenced Lion bids you all a good two weeks (unless lightning strikes and Sean or Pat decide to post). I hope I see you on the other side.

UPDATE: The column I wrote this week was a peice of shit and I told my editor not to publish it. I'm in a slump and its all school's fault. It'll get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home