The Talking Lion

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hear hear...

I am at home in DC for my grandmothers service. She would have been 86 today. I miss her so much and I wish I was a better grandson. I've never been to a funeral and I don't want to make this a habbit. So. Stay put, all of you.

Furthermore, since I won't be blogging this weekend I will leave you with what I would have said if Ross hadn't beat me to it a-goddamned-gain:
Look, We all knew Roberts was going to be confirmed. The people of this increasingly sick and depraved nation seem perfectly happy to turn power over to quasi-fascist dicks who promise them blood, glory, and food. I don't know what's worse, the twisted, lazy sociopathy that defines the modern American middle class voter, the "what are you going to do about it, faggot?" attitude towards corruption displayed without shame by our Feudal masters in Washignton, or the fact that millions of poor and middle class morons listen to the endless chatter of the rich parasites who are ruining this country, and believe themselves to be a part of their club.

Where was I? Oh yes, Roberts. We knew he was going to be confirmed, but couldn't the spineless pussies who call themselves Democrats at least try to put up a perfunctory fight? If only to be on record fighting for what's right? How fucking difficult is it to do the right thing? It's not like the democratic traitors who voted to confirm this sexist pig will gain any advantage from having done so. Seriously, how fucking hard is it to act on principle?

Who else wants to get pass-out drunk instead of thinking about that donkey tattoo on their ass*? I'll be the one in the corner booth weeping into a glass of scotch.


*
I thought it was clever.

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE MOFUCKIN' SHAFER, HERE'S TO 21 MORE YEARS OF YOUR WHITE BREAD FACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home