The Talking Lion

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And so it goes...

Yeah, things have been slow here at the Talking Lion. I'm just drowning in so much of my own personal shit that even when I have time to blog I would rather sulk in a corner somewhere and pretend that I was someone else.

Luckily, my magazine (Left Hook) is coming out this week here in Pittsburgh. It's free. The website is linked to the side there, but the site is still under construction. If anyone wants a copy that doesn't live in Pittsburgh, you can comment below and I'll send you one snail mail style at my earliest convenience.

Reading over it, I will be the first to admit that it could be a better first issue. But I think that taking into account the inexperience of the writers (all freshmen except Pat and myself), there is much slack to be cut. Also, we've already finished the 2nd issue and it's like 50 times better and my replacement (I retire after the next issue) is much better than me. LEFT HOOK 4E!

As my terrible government teacher always said: "The first pancake is always lumpy"

Anyway, here's the last few of my PittNews Columns I haven't linked because I am ajerk:

Brain Surgery and Bush.

I Have a Secret Admirer, Opinions..


Arun's Global Warming Column, He Is Officially Liberal.

So read those, I hope to have another for you to enjoy this week. And who knows, maybe I'll fill you in on some of my opinions in regards to current events... Wouldn't you be lucky?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home